Friday, October 23, 2009

Crappy code


I am starting to feel like an idiot.  For some reason (maybe the fact that I have never in my  life worked with code...)  I cant get the HTML thing right.  I get the code pasted - but it changes absolutely nothing on my blog.  I must add that the only thing I have ever done to the internet is to upload a new ftp file, and any ape can do that.  Thats apart from email and surfing, at which I excel.

I have never been technologically challenged, and yes I do read the instructions.  Its just not working.......
I just noticed that Ive aparently been struggling for 3 hours.  That just pees me off.  I was supposed to get a tan today.  A bit late for that now.  Can anyone tell me what to do, please?  I really dont want to buy another screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment