Monday, October 12, 2009




Well retrenchment sucks,  I am bored to tears and I am eating way too much.
Hopefully Ill get over it soon or Ill turn into a beach ball.  The fact that Ive recently quit smoking doesnt help at all.  Finding work is just about impossible.  But hey, the sun will shine again tomorrow,

I finally got around to seeing the Dark Night.  I can understand why Heath Ledger killed himself,  I could hardly believe it was him.  Not something I would watch again.  I also saw The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  Oh my soul....   Indiana Jones and aliens???  Thats just not right.  I know Im a bit late in writing this, but it was just to ridiculous not to say anything.  That said, my new Harry Potter has been pre - ordered.  cant wait.  Unfortunately I already know the whole story, since Ive read all the books, but its still one of my favourites. 

Well enough about that - the recession seems to be receding.  Its just starting to bug me that every shop you walk into, you get bugged about opening an account.  How many times do I have to say "no thank you" before they get the message?  And the car guards....  Try asking one of them which one your car is.  They have no idea.  But you are supposed to give them and the guy that grabbed your trolley out of your hands and the one that then grabbes your groceries out of the trolley and puts it in the car a hand full of money....

Youre broke when you get home, plus you have to keep drawing cash to have in your wallet for all these people.  And in this country youre not even guarenteed that the car guard wont either steal or help steal your car.  Thats if they dont assualt you. 
Oh what fun to live in South Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment