Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Im a winner


Yes,
I seem to be constantly winning the lottery of Canada or some Microsoft email address thing of some kind.
Dont these people ever give up?  I mean really, are there still people stupid enough to fall for this crap?
I have recently found myself a new fun game.  I take maybe two or three of the notifications I receive every day and I google them.  Then when I find something  I reply to this notification including a paste from the website I found them on.  Unfortunately no one has ever replied to me after that, but it makes me feel better.

Now Caster Semenya - who cares if she has both parts.  That only makes her an hermaphrodite, it does not change the fact that she won South Africa a gold medal.  What happened to the flowers and the autographs and the admiration?  Are we really that shallow?  There are so many different cultures, tendencies and trends in our country, and we worry about some poor woman who happened to be born with a few extra parts.
So the people who has had sex change operations, are we to discriminate against them as well?
What about the cross dressers or even the women who like to wear pants?

Some time ago women were being beat up in townships for wearing pants ( I had to make some overall skirts for our factory staff) and I remember thinking, what nonsense.  If they can work and make money like the men do, why cant they wear pants.  I am not judging their culture, but beating someone unconsious just because she is not wearing a dress is ridiculous.  We are a nation of intolerable people, but we allow criminals to roam free in our streets, to do the things they were convicted of again and again.

But then of course its only illegal for some people to drive under the influence, other people are immune from being prosecuted.  Denial is not a river in Egypt people.  Someone has to start regulating things around here, or we will end up with a civil war on our hands......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment