Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Wow,
Its absolutely fantastic to hear about a child being found safe and sound for a change.  After all the horrors happening lately, I scaresly let my child out of the gate.

Little Carina Naicker was extremely lucky, just look what happened to poor Jaycee Lee Dugard.
The best years of her life is gone.  But at least she survived...  There are so many people hurting, killing, raping and abusing little children.  What is happening to the world?  When I was young I could walk around after dark all by myself.  We used to play in the cemetary at night.  No, we were not satanists, just brave.

I am very much in favour of the death penalty for people who rape, kill and hurt children.  What is wrong with a countries laws when a prisoner have more rights than someone who prefers to work for an hones living?  Nowadays your not even allowed to defend your home or your family.  This is the reason why so many of the people who actually keep the economy going is leaving the country.

I would also like to receive refugee status somewhere safe.  But of course that road is now closed for anyone else who would like to try.  I dont know if anyone is familiar with the movie Boondock Saints.  If you are, let me know if you agree that there should be a team like that in every major city.  Or maybe a Judge Dread.
Unfortunetly that only happens in the movies, and we all have to face the harsh reality that no life is safe in this country, we are not allowed to defend ourselves.  If we do, we go to prison for assault or attempt at murder.
Most of us can also not afford to have R90 mil walls built around us, so we just have to hope and pray that our loved ones are safe, and that we are not the next gang or cyndicate target.

I had to have a new battery put in my car recently, and from the battery place a bakkie with two people in followed my to my husbands' work place.  Whithout indicators or slowing down around corners. This spooked me a little, but when I stopped and they drove on I felt a little better.  As I was still a bit uneasy I onsly stayd inside for a minute and then went to go check on the car.  And lo and behold they had just turned the bakkie around and was parked on the other side of the street.  I drove straight to the police station where I lost them.

When I told my husband about it, he said they were after my battery.  I mean really, my battery?   Well that is all I can legally say about that.

Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment