Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wow people

Having a really great snoek braai, (which is amazing since I dont like fish). But as there is not a lot of fat on the snoek, its actually very nice. Especially since my husband put his "secret" sauce on it. Its only butter and apricot jam.

The brandy and coke also makes the food taste delicious... So I think the moral of the story is, the more you drink, the better the food tastes. Good company makes a huge difference of course, the better the company, the longer the braai takes...

Since its Sunday and tomorrow is a work day - whoopy, I suppose Ill have to take it easy. But seeing as I have never suffered from a babelaas - even after a heavy night, I dont really see the problem. My husband, I think, feels differently. He has one beer and wakes up with a headache. Amazing how that works. I suppose its because I had an alcholic father who drank himself to death 3 days before he was supposed to go to rehab. Great ad for Ramot....

Well I guess thats life. Luckily the only thing I have manage to get myself addicted to is sigarettes, which I have just quit. Hurray for my, Its been very hard, I must tell you. Ive been trying to quit for years. Thanks to a friend I managed to get myself on to Zyban. Im not trying to advertise, but its really working. I tried the gum and the patches and will power. Nothing.

So Im very happy, maybe Ill actually live to see my baby graduate. I am a bit long in the tooth and she is only three, so its not such a big stretch.
I guess thats all for now. Ill let you know what else is up...

No comments:

Post a Comment