Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Patrick


I can hardly believe Patrick Swayze is dead.
I cried my eyes out in Ghost and baught the Dirty Dancing DVD.  He was very good actor who really gave everything in his movies.  But at least he is not suffering any more.

On a different note - I would love to visit the Potter Park, if I ever go to America that is.  Its supposed to be awesome.  And now Drew Barrymore is a director too, they seem to be popping up everywhere.
Oh and apparently you only get nine months in prison for throwing a shoe at George Bush. Maybe if the assailant knew that would be all, he would have thrown something else.... 

I wonder what would happen if I called my boss a son of a whore?  Madrid must be a marvelous place if you can get away with that, and get paid for it to boot.  




No comments:

Post a Comment